Monday, November 16, 2015

Thankful

In the spirit of Thanksgiving next week and because things are seemingly returning to a more normal pace around here, I thought I'd share with you something I'm super thankful for....

MY FAMILY!

A few weeks ago we managed to coordinate all of our schedules and meet up for some family photos.  The purpose of these was for my grandparents for Christmas and I'm so glad we were able to do them.  They turned out amazing and I know without a doubt that they will absolutely love them.
This one is the one they will absolutely love and proudly display but the next one is a little more realistic...

Any time we are all together its nothing but laughs and ridiculous witty humor and inappropriate talk and basically everything I could want from a family!!

But this is how it all began, with a brother and sister....
                   










                                                         



 





























So that's my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment