Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Because Bubbles....


I can never predict how a 2-3 year old will act once they meet me for the first time and a session.  I'm always prepared with high-fives, stuffed animals and bribery but you still just never know.  
This sweet girl was no exception.  She wasn't so sure about me at first and it took a few photos with mom and dad before she finally warmed up.  After that though, she was all smiles and giggles and cuteness.  And what child can resist BUBBLES!!!  I absolutely love this image in all its perfect childhood beauty.

After we played with bubbles, we wandered over to play in the field with these pretty little wildflowers.  She picked her favorites ones and then she sat so pretty and posed with them.
We had gray clouds at the start but right when we got to this field, the sun broke through and made these images all the more perfect.



And you know i can't resist some black and white!!
and her smile....


No comments:

Post a Comment